Friday, March 8, 2013

HorrorHospital & Dessert Paradise

I was watching some horror movies and then I thought of making something like this.
Trying to make some scary mood using the technique I learned, spend some time on the details and I was quite satisfy with this work because I have to focus more on the shading of the picture.



Inspiration came from Sugar Rush Land from Wreck it Ralph and also Cloudy with a chance of meatballs. I saw the trailer of Cloudy with a chance of meatballs 2 and I just watched Wreck it Ralph not long ago, so I decided to combine them and make a dessert paradise land of out of my inspiration. It didn't turn out to be as good as I wanted it to be, but this is like the first time I did something so colourful, I think I should I improve more in editing colourful pictures.
Ice-cream mountains and chocolate fountain, jelly~~

No comments:

Post a Comment