Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Half Underwater photoshop

For me, lighting is still one of the challenging part when it comes to photoshop.
I saw a lot of people did the half underwater photoshop so I thought of trying it for the first time and see how the outcome would be.
Sometimes the picture still look kind of flat if I do not add in detail.
I was lucky enough to do a lot of photoshop in this period in the Creative Media Point when I was free.
The good computer aid me a lot in doing work for not lagging and also a big screen so that I can crop pictures without using too much of energy focusing on the picture.
Got to improve more on my lighting and the flare/beam of sun.
The thing that look like a bridge behind was not crop out as detail as possible, it was like roughly cropped out. Still got a lot more to learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment