Tuesday, January 29, 2013

SnowingKL (Photoshop)

Original image source : http://ur.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D8%AA%D8%B5%D9%88%DB%8C%D8%B1:KL-Bangunan_Sultan_Abdul_Samad_at_street_level.JPG

If it snowed in Malaysia.
This is the photo that has the most like so far in my Facebook Random Editing album.
I was so shocked when this picture reaches 20+ likes and then now the total of 32likes.
It was like the first time I get so much like for something that I posted on Facebook.

Ok here's the reason why I actually edited this photo.
It was like snowing season around the world, a friend of mine which is studying at United Kingdom posted photos of snowing in the country. I was wondering what if it snows in Malaysia?
That's when I got the inspiration and start doing it. No cropping were done for this photo.
Its more about painting and erasing for this one. When I finished it, I can't believe it actually looks like its snowing in Malaysia.
And this is when I use more paint opacity to get the work done.
*Make full use of the shortcut for opacity.

No comments:

Post a Comment