Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Photoshop art that I have done so far.








The PreveZombie was the first editing that I actually pay attention and focus when doing it and this is where it all started. I got the motivation because of my movie poster actually used by lecturer to show as a bad example. Nothing wrong with the lecturers, they were right because my work was crap, wrong proportion, lighting, no reflection, no shadow, wrong shadow direction, everything in my movie poster for assignment was just so flat and doesn't stand out.
That is when I started to focus more on Photoshop software skill. December14.
Trying with all new methods and somehow my passion in this type of work increased. PreveZombie and PreveRace was the first two work that I focus on, I try to find some inspiration and research online and decided to learn from them.
Raining effect, snowing effect and more. It takes me time to actually finish one picture but when I see the outcome it's all worth it. Since then, I try on more stuff and learn more skill through this process.

Talent is something people have naturally, skill is developed by hours and hours of practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment