Sunday, April 28, 2013

AfterEffectExercise-Position,Opacity&Brightness


Car photography (Celica) from EugeneChan.
The other part of it were taken from Google images.
Spend 3min14sec to render 15seconds.

This is an Adobe AfterEffect exercise, including the use of position, opacity and brightness.
I find that for now the basics are not that hard to understand and I think to make a short clip to feel alive, a lot of details must be paid attention to.
Finding a suitable image is very important and I feel that I did not do a good job in this part.

The video started with the focus of the shadow and brightness of the car when the sun appear, then the turning of sky from bright to dark and finally my name and the date.
The quality for H264 is limited.

Overall, I think AfterEffect is a very fun software to use :)

No comments:

Post a Comment